What is certificationBegin certification
The certification is a test of a duration of 35 minutes. The test is useful for assessing the level of knowledge and acquisition of key concepts associated with CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility).
The CforCSR© test comprises 50 questions, selected at random from a question database.
- General questions on key concepts associated with CSR
- Specific questions on Social dimension/pillar of CSR
- Specific questions on Economic dimension/pillar of CSR
- Specific questions on Environmental dimension/pillar of CSR
There are two types of questions:
These questions assess the level of knowledge of key concepts associated with CSR. They concern the national (French) and international environment.
- Each question has 3 possible answers and 1 "Don't know".
- 2 marks are awarded for a correct answer.
- Zero marks are awarded for an incorrect answer or “Don’t know”.
These are professional case simulations, in which you are required to reach a decision which is compliant with the principles of CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility).
For each situation described, 4 possible behaviors are proposed.
You are required:
- To select the behavior which, in your view, is the most responsible in that situation
- To answer 2 knowledge-based questions associated with the situation concerned
- 2 marks are awarded for a correct answer
- Zero marks are awarded for an incorrect answer or “Don’t know”
At the end of the test, a score on 100 points permits the respondent to be situated on 4 levels:
- from 0 to 24 points: BEGINNER level
- from 25 to 49 points: LEARNER level
- from 50 to 74 points: EXPERIENCED level
- from 75 to 100 points: EXPERT level